Each family will be required to fulfill 2 concession credits* for the 2021 PRBSA Spring/Summer season.
WHO: All families signed up for:
Baseball: MPT (6U), 7U, 8U, Minors (9-10) and Majors (11-12)
Softball: U6 and U8
Each family can only sign up for ONE food spot/monetary donations. If you sign up for more than one food slot/monetary donations, you will be automatically removed from that slot. As long as you fulfill your duty during the season, your $200 "hold" check will NOT be cashed.
To sign up for your 2 concession duty slots. (CLICK HERE)
SUBSTITUTE LIST for those who would prefer not to work in the concession stand;
The way it works is as follows:
• Sign up for concession stand duty under your name.
• Contact one of the individuals below to see if they are available to take your shift.
• Pay that individual $25 (Venmo, PayPal, cash or check)
• Email the PRBSA Concessions Team at concessions@PRBSA.com once you know your slot is fulfilled by the individual and provide their name so it can be documented.
• Please note that it is your responsibility to contact the individual by phone, communicate the details of your time slot to them, and provide payment. It is their responsibility to show up and work it for you.
In no particular order - Individuals contact information below:
Caris Hernandez: 724-712-6665
Sam Heckert: 412-565-9986
Noah Mackie: 724-831-8766
Thank you for making PRBSA a fun & rewarding experience for our young athletes. We hope that through successful concessions operations this spring, we will be able to continue to make much needed capital improvements to our facilities!
If anyone has questions, please reach out to Christie Hernandez at email@example.com for more details.
*All team managers/head coaches, Board of Directors and concession committee members are exempt from volunteer requirements